Saturday 18 April 2009

Sexy lingerie and Egg Cups

Dita Von Teese collects egg cups. The sexy burlesque dancer - who was married to gothic rocker Marilyn Manson - is particularly fond of egg holders from Victorian times. She has been quoted as saying: “For breakfast I have green tea and one or two eggs in Victorian egg cups, which I collect. They’re not very common in the US, so I look for them online or in little antique shops when I’m travelling.”

As well as egg cups, Dita also loves collecting old china. She confessed: “I also collect vintage china and tea sets.”

It seems Dita has a fondness for all things old.

The dancer is famous for her vintage style and always strips on stage wearing old fashioned corsets and underwear. She recently admitted to wearing retro lingerie even when she is just relaxing at home. She said: “I feel more comfortable in a 50s slip with a couple of holes in it and a stain on the front than in a pair of sweatpants with ‘University of Whatever’ on them.”

"There is no question Dita is one very sexy lady" said Julie Holloway Director Feeling Sexy Lingerie "and I just love to wear a corset whenever I can"

See our small range of corsets online at www.feelingsexylingerie.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment