Sunday 5 April 2009

Sexy Lingerie Sumo Style

I am guessing your sexy lingerie drawer has a collection of g-strings and a couple of pairs of sexy boy shorts, however a Japanese lingerie maker is inviting women to liberate themselves from conventional, body-hugging underwear and don loincloths instead.

Loincloths, called "fundoshi" in Japanese, were worn by adult men in the past, but they are now a rarity.

A Kyoto-based lingerie firm , however, has brought them back into fashion, this time for women seeking "emancipation" from the tightness of conventional underwear.

A spokesman from the company was quoted as saying "We wanted young women to have a more sense of freedom and release. And as we tried to come up with the ultimate liberation item for women, we thought of a fundoshi,"

Commenting on the above Julie Holloway Director Feeling Sexy Lingerie said "Well I am not sure what my husband would say if I presented myself in a loincloth - they do not sound very feminine ... I like frills, lace and sexy silk ..... all of which you can find on my website."

No comments:

Post a Comment