Tuesday 7 April 2009

Sexy Lingerie Model Jodie Marsh Playboy Shoot

Sexy Lingerie and glamour model Jodie Marsh has posed in a raunchy new photoshoot for Playboy, admitting she likes to dress up and can make anything sexy. "I can be classy, I can be a lady and I can be elegant," Jodie told the Playboy website. "But I also ride a motorbike and I'm one of the boys and always have been."

In the shoot, Jodie dresses up in what she calls "classy" sexy lingerie but admit she loves wearing anything, or nothing. "You know I like playing dress up and being somebody else for the day…and then going back to being me, getting back on my Harley and riding off with my tattoos and my shaved head."


"Having been a striper and having done a million glamour shoots you can pretty much give me anything and I'll find a way to make it sexy or attractive. Even if it means getting a pair of scissors out and hacking something down.

Commenting on the above Julie Holloway Director Feeling Sexy Lingerie said "it is great that sometimes just by wearing some lovely lingerie you can let yourself go - gain a bit of confidence just be sexy - almost be someone else ... we sell some great lingerie sets and indeed some very sexy costumes."

No comments:

Post a Comment