Tuesday 16 June 2009

Christina Milian Sexy Lingerie Photo Shoot

In an interview with Maxim magazine"Us Against The World" singer Christina Milian says she has no problem with strip clubs but she does have a pet peeve about men in the clubs. "Only thing I don’t like about strip clubs is the guys will pay the women to give me lap dances because they want to see them dance for me, Milian tells Maxim. Milian, baring lingerie and other revealing apparel in the July issue of Maxim, even admits to bringing the strip club home to her boyfriend -- sort of...

"The strippers will come over and say, “That guy said he’ll give me $100 if I give you a lap dance.” I’m like, “Hey, can we at least split the money?”

"I try a little bit of everything. I’m all about keeping the excitement in the relationship. That’s why I sing songs like “Dip It Low.” When I’m with somebody, I like to keep it exciting." No mention on who that boyfriend is in Maxim but, The-Dream could be the recipient of the excitement.

A great place to buy sexy lingerie. Online hustler lingerie. Fabulous product range and very competitive prices. More information can also be found at http://feelingsexylingerie.bttradespace.com


Driven By : SEO Services

No comments:

Post a Comment