Monday 1 June 2009

Jenni Falconer Sexy Lingerie Shoot Shocker

As reported in the UK press today TV presenter Jenni talks about her mum’s brutal honesty when she saw her underwear pictures, her body hang-ups and why marriage and having kids are both on hold. Gorgeous Jenni Falconer was understandably embarrassed and a little nervous about showing her parents these stunning lingerie photographs. But all that was forgotten as her mum exclaimed: "Wow they make you look like you've actually got boobs!"

Lottery show host Jenni, 33, says: "There's no one who'll tell you the truth quite like your mum. "I'd been nervous about making my poor dad look at pictures of me in a bra and knickers, and then my mum came out with that! "She's always telling me I'm too skinny. And I'm pretty flat-chested so it made me laugh and relax after she said that. It was my dad who got the envelope first but he didn't want to look at the pictures without Mum.

"I felt terrible lingerie is something I would not usually talk to my dad about!"

The pictures were taken as Jenni is the face of new lingerie range Adore Moi but the TV presenter, who usually oozes confidence in front of the camera, struggled to relax and enjoy the photoshoot.

"Well, of course, it was pretty cringey! Its embarrassing to think of so many people looking at me in my underwear very few people do that normally!

"And I was standing in front of all these men.

"They don't care because they're professionals but its not the sort of thing I normally do. My manager a bloke was standing there and I was walking about in a G-string!

I have never really been a fan of Jenni Falconer but her pictures are very good !!!

Julie Feeling Sexy Lingerie

A great place to buy sexy lingerie. Online designer lingerie. Fabulous product range and very competitive prices

Driven By : SEO Services

No comments:

Post a Comment